DIY Fringe Basket Wall Art
Updated: May 14, 2019
Ok so who doesn't like a fun and easy craft project? I have been very inspired lately by wall baskets and thought I could make my own. Above is how they turned out! I'm pretty excited about it and so here I'm sharing my whole process with you so you can make them too.
First-off what do you need?
2. Large sheet of cardboard
3. Jute cord (got mine from Walmart)
4. Hot glue gun
My exact fringe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M06OQ4K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1. Trace a circle on the cardboard of the size you want to make your wall art. I used a circle cushion to trace.
2. Cut out circle.
3. Start in the middle and wrap the jute cord around in a circle; glue as you go. You can also braid the jute if you want for a slightly different texture. See middle of mine. The edges are the jute without braiding.
4. Glue the fringe to the outside edge of the circle.
5. Glue the second set of fringe butt up to the end of the jute.
6. All done! Time to hang.
Easy, right? Hope you get a chance to try it out!
Until next time.