Let's Talk Rugs
I love a great rug, and I especially love them on our cold hardwood floors. But, rugs can be so expensive! As you know I love a great deal but also want something of quality. I only shop at these two places for rugs and here's why:
1. Ross- So I bet you're thinking I must have lost it. But, I promise Ross is a place of mystery and great deals. I have bought four rugs there and each one has been fabulous and inexpensive. The one thing about Ross is you have to keep looking. Most of the time when you are looking for something specific it won't be there, but then that one day you will see something you didn't even know you wanted. My advise is to keep checking. If you really want a great deal then Ross is the place. You can see one of my Ross rugs below.
Price: around $10-$80 depending on size
Where to buy: In store
2. Amazon- Now not all Amazon rugs are created equal. My go to brand is Safavieh. These rugs are great and super durable. These are also great because you can get them on Prime and don't have to wait like at Ross. I currently have three Safavieh rugs in my home and they have held up great over the last year. There are a ton of design options to choose from so there is something for everyone.
Price: around $30-$120 depending on size
Where to buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NC2MRJU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Just a few tips for how to choose the best rug:
1. If you have a dog/cat/children looped rugs are not the best because they snag. Choose a rug with cut fibers.
2. Make sure your rug is big enough for your space. I see too many rugs in houses that are too small for the area; bigger is usually better.
3. Always read the reviews when possible. I hate shedding rugs more than anything so make sure as best you can that they don't before purchasing. Note: this is only usually common in jute or shag rugs.
Hope you all found this useful and hope you find some great and inexpensive rugs for your home.
Until next time.